TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our standard terms and conditions with all of our clients, agreed to by each client when the deposit is paid.
Working With Us
• Revelry Events Limited understand that our role will be that of consultant and coordinator. We will implement decisions made and signed off by you, the client.
• Revelry Events Limited must be informed of any changes to events or details that will affect our role in planning the event. Any changes or additions to the scope of work and fees will be made in writing and agreed by all parties.
• If for any reason your lead wedding planner is unavailable on the day due to unforeseen circumstances, another certified planner will be made available to you.
• An evening meal (subject to dietary requirements) must be provided for all Revelry team members (the caterers usually provide a small meal for all suppliers who are still working at this time)
• We treat all clients with the utmost respect, and ask that our clients do the same. At no time and under no circumstances whatsoever shall we tolerate abusive, violent, destructive, menacing, or harassing behavior from the client or any party acting on behalf of the client. If such behavior does occur, we will quietly and respectfully inform the client to handle the situation. However, if the abusive behavior does not stop, we will consider it a breach of contract, and remove ourselves from the premises immediately. All remaining fees will be due regardless of further services not commenced and without any refund of monies paid.”
• Revelry Events Limited cannot be held liable for the failure of delivery of any good or service provided by third parties whether contracted by Revelry Events Limited or you the client.
• Revelry Events Limited holds Public Liability Insurance to cover our legal liability for loss, damage or injury to third parties.
Cancellation of Contract
• Should for any reason - with the exception of a cancellation of this contract by Revelry Events Limited - your event be cancelled or postponed payment is still due to Revelry Events Limited in the following terms
• More than 6 months before the event - 50% of the total fee will be retained by Revelry Events Limited
• 6 months or less before the event - 75% of the total fee must still be made to Revelry Events Limited
• 3 months or less before the event - 100% of the total fee must still be made to Revelry Events Limited
• Should Revelry Events Limited or the clients feel it necessary to cancel the contract (eg. due to breakdown of relationship), payments made up until that point will, as standard, be non-refundable.
• The client permits Revelry Events to use selected images of the event for viewing on our website for promotional purposes only. The photographer’s name/website will be promoted underneath the photos where possible.
• The following credit will be mentioned on all publicity/promotion of your event and/or our relationship, including, but not limited to, social media posts,, competitions, press releases, magazine features, etc - Revelry Events www.jointherevelry.com
• Payments to suppliers should be made by the client directly unless otherwise agreed in writing. Revelry Events Limited must receive exact payments cleared in its bank account in advance of any purchasing required on behalf of the client.
• If your event requires us to stay overnight for any reason, the client agrees to cover the cost of accommodation within reason (Premier Inn’s or Travelodges are fine by us!). This will always be agreed in writing with both parties before any booking is made.
• Travel outside of the M25 will incur a travel surcharge (to cover petrol or train fares), payable as part of your final bill. This amount will always be agreed in advance and in writing.
• Payments for our services must be paid within 14 days of receiving an invoice. Late payments will result in a fee of £40.
• If the final payment is not paid by 2 weeks before the event date, Revelry retains the right to withhold any further work including attendance on the day unless payment (including the late payment fee) is made immediately.
By paying the deposit you agree to the conditions above